How to Publish in the Max Planck Research Library
Members and guests of Max Planck Institutes and their cooperation partners are welcome to submit a proposal to the Research Library. These should include the following:
- Title and Subtitle (subject to change)
- Brief Description (one-paragraph summary of content, main arguments, and originality)
- Full Description (one or two pages outlining in more detail the general content)
- Chapter Outline (a list chapter titles and a brief paragraph describing the contents of each chapter)
- Author Information (affiliation and brief biography)
- Readership (intended audience for this book)
- Additional Information and Specifications (expected length, number of illustrations, figures, or tables, if any; and estimated schedule for completing the manuscript)
- Additional Materials (draft chapter if available)
- Agreement of Sponsoring Institution (proof of the willingness of your host institution to cover costs for the preparation and publication of the manuscript).
- Previous Publication (indication of whether any of the material has been published previously and if yes, any copyright restrictions).
Prior to publication, all publications undergo a strict peer-reviewing process. Members of the editorial board not only monitor this process, but in addition suggest and supervise suitable publications for inclusion in the series. Works that have not undergone a reviewing process will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please contact:
Lindy Divarci (Editorial Manager): email@example.com